Thursday, December 21, 2006

See, after I sang the song 'Rain, rain, go away', the rain finally stopped. :D Last night, the weather was warm. So I tried singing the rain song. Lol it really rained throughout midnight. -.-

I just got back my phone from servicing. But still it can't be connected to the computer. Damn. -.-

Yesterday's training was hell. Really. When you couldn't take it anymore, you still have to carry on. I'm starting to hate training. My other teammates like Weiquan, Shaun, Kaisiang, Kenneth, Nicky, Jovin, Jiadong and Xuanzheng also think so.

Reply to tags:
Rachel: lol hello. nice to meet you too. =D
Astrid: hello astrid!
Abygail: hahaha. you and your pinching game. ;)
Richny: lol. yah, i got inspired by him. :)
Tiffany: lol linked.
Alison: the holidays are boring mah. anyway when's the movie?
Jessica: thanks. ;)
Richny: you and your biscuits. lol. =D
Stella: lol okay. see you real soon. tmr. haha.

Oh yes... I really want to go Escape Theme Park with friends. Anyone? I will be asking around anyway.

& Merry Christmas in advance people! =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A picture of John's art. When I asked him why he did that, he said he didn't want people to pee in it. -.-

P.S. I want to go out laahhh.

Quote of the day: When you're bored, you have nothing to blog. So you blog for the sake of blogging.

No comments: