Thursday, June 21, 2007

TK had friendly matches held in CCSS's Indoor Sports Hall against Changkat Changi Secondary School and North View Secondary School and we won all five matches. (Each school's 'B's and 'C's versus other school's 'B's and 'C's. Confusing, I know.)

Okay. I scored quite a number of goals with great assistance from my teammates this time, without screwing up the game and getting screwed by our coach. Confidence boost.

After which we went to a food court in a shopping mall namely East Point. We talked cock and had lunch. Okay, alright, cool, cool..

All, except Nicky and I, left for LAN. So Nicky and I took the train down to Orchard.

At HMV, I bought The Used's Lies For The Liars, featuring 'Pretty Handsome Awkward' and 'The Bird & The Worm'. Pretty cool rock album.

'Pretty Handsome Awkward' is about Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance I heard. Bert McCracken (The Used's vocalist) had a feud with Gerard Way. Oh by the way I just checked Wikipedia like I did last time, they removed that part.

Nicky bought some stickers from Stussy to decorate his bass guitar. Cool, cool..

Alright, I need more cash to shop. Sesame Street's 'F is for Friends' shirt, Topman shirts, Dc Shoe: Travis Barker Signature Shoes, Ripcurl Slippers, Levi's Shirt and Jeans. & most importantly Emily the Strange guitar!

Zoh my god. I need cash.

P.S. Make the tagboard dead.

No comments: