Monday, August 06, 2007

Guten Abend.

I'm back to blogging, after two weeks or so.

TODAY

Was great. Volleyball was fun.

In the afternoon I saw Rashid, who was about 50 metres away from me.

I yelled loudly, "ABDURRASHID B YAHYA!"

He turned back and smiled. But a man who was next to him turned back too.

KNNBCCB, it's was his father. He thought I was calling him.

(...)

-

CHINESE ORAL

I took the oral examination on that Friday two weeks ago. I had Ms Lim Ah Ber as my examiner. What can be better than that?

I was the last person so Ms Lim gave extra comments, which were negative.

But overall I think I did alright. Because I bullshitted a lot in the Conversation component.

-

ENGLISH ORAL

It was last Saturday and I had Mdm Nora as my examiner.

I think it was well done as Mdm Nora was kinda praising me all the way.

-

HEAR MY SAY

I was supposed to talk about Powerpuff Girls. But I changed the topic to the Bangalore Trip.

Interesting facts:
#1. We had gay sex in one of the Secondary One's room.
#2. I saw Mrs Lim with a ponytail tied on top of her head, in the middle of the night.
#3. We played Pokemon Gold in the plane.
#4. We exchanged racist jokes with our Indian friends.
#5. We learned how to say "You have no balls" in Hindi.

Mdm Sarina's reaction was like, mouth open big big.

-

TWO WEEKS AGO

Harry Potter Movie Outing with Cheryl Lee.

Aha, this is fresh.

Yeap. I think that Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix is not as good as the previous movies. Don't you agree?

-

TK Basketball 'B' Division Boys' Captain is yet to be chosen.

Aha aha. Wish me luck.

Tagbacks:
Michelle, Okay. Relinked.
Sheep, Aha I think it's cool. & it's educational.
Aisyah, He did. But today, lol he returned the marks.
Gwendolyn, Of course it's cool. It's sheep heart. :]
Janice, Rofl. Naked Dumbledore.
Yingtai, Yes. I'm more aware of that than you do.
Huiminx), Hah. Okay. There will be a warning if I put up something like that in future.
Yiyan, Lol Vietnam is cool. Rofl, and I've been waving at you recently. :]
Joan, Are the rats that disgusting? I find them cool.
Yingtai, He's funny and he makes me laugh whenever I watch his videos.
Cheryl, He's one good stand-up comedian.
Alison, That's why he's funny!
Cheryl, Yeah. Good for laughs.
Sheep, You beat me again. Skilled.
Genevieve, Rofl. I think the rats are cool. Serious.
Shariff, Dearest. Aww.
Kangster, LOL. The first thing that came out of your mouth when you see me is, "Ho seh bo?" Cool, cool. And you looked damn fit.
Tiffany, Lol he is quite professional, I heard. The "Kuku" part definitely rocks.
Passer-by, Yes yes.
Jared, Jared ah Jared, enjoyed yourself in Pattaya?
Yingtai, Rofl, finally.
Jingjia, Okay. Relinked. A new beginning LOL.
Timothy, The "Fcuk You!" Granny still turns us on, doesn't she?
Huiminx), LOL yo! :)
Mdm, Thank you thank you. Alright, and you should tag more often. :D
Kangster, Updated. Lol and I don't usually study. :D
Yingtai, Yes. I told you in school.
Melissa, Exactly, I laugh whenever I see his face. :D

No comments: