Saturday, October 20, 2007

She was all I thought about.

English - 67
Elementary Maths - 82
Additional Maths - 67
Chinese - 69
Physics - 74
Chemistry - 77
Biology - 63
Combined Humanities - 43.5 (Great, I knew I would fail. It's confirm + guarantee + chop + my signature.)

That's my results for FYEs. Not that bad uh, with an average of 67.9%.

While the house system is going hot in TK, I'm here to say that I'm in Da Vinci. Most of my friends are not in Da Vinci. By the way, in my opinion I prefer the class system.

Oh yeah. Yesterday, when Mr Lee was giving a talk during morning assembly, most of us noticed he was pointing middle finger. But I think he himself didn't notice it, because he wouldn't do it. That's pretty cool though. No?

Rofl.

Science Centre on Tuesday. Bazaar on Thursday. Pasir Ris Beach on Friday.

It's gonna be the last week before school officially closes. And then extended lessons will last for two weeks. Hah, great.

-

The girl I couldn't live without.

(:

No comments: