Thursday, November 22, 2007

Enchanted Bees

Wokaaay. This week's a blast for me.

On Monday, it was Nicky's birthday. Yeah, that one, my gay partner.

Anyway, I watched 'Bee Movie' with my sisters. It is a stupid movie. Very stupid movie.

Uhuh. That night, played 'Pokemon: Red Rescue Team' until 3am. Then joined my sister, who was mugging for her exams, to do a bit of my holiday homework. Slept at 4.30am.

On Tuesday, I had a haircut in the afternoon.

In the evening, attended AVA Club's farewell party. Mutt had its performance in the COE Room. Or rather.. I'd call it a jamming session. No wait, AOL session. Lol, sounds cool. We started at 8pm. And performed for the club until 10pm.

Rain + Coke + Mutt = Pranks. (Omg, I sound so Geraldish.)

Gamed until 3am. Yes, Pokemon.

Yesterday, I went out with my parents for the whole day. It's like eating and playing and sleeping in the car while it's moving, around Singapore.

My sisters and I wished my brother "Happy 21st Birthday" at midnight. Heh.

Played Pokemon until 3am. Erm, did nothing for an hour. Then fell asleep.

Today, I woke up at 2pm. Ache in the neck and back, I probably sprained it while sleeping or playing the night before.

At 5pm, I, together with my siblings, went to Tampines Mall to watch 'Enchanted'. It's much better as compared to 'Bee Movie'. Just a little boring towards the end.

After the movie, okay, we took Neoprints. Ahem. And took dinner.

Our parents then fetched us back home.

And here I am, blogging about this week's activities.

Heh. Training tomorrow, hope everything goes well.

& BASKETBALL CHALET NEXT MONDAY.

Goodnight to all. (:

No comments: