Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tag replies:

Gwen - Lol I'm already friends with them. Remember the exchange programme last year?

Passer-by - Hey hello there. Lol you got the wrong idea. #1. I know you're not that '.1.' tagger. #2. And the 'fuck you again' was to that '.1.' tagger. #3. I did not misunderstand. #4. If you don't mind, may I know who are you?

Yingtai - Lol yeah! I'm waiting for tags to say that it's him. And yes, he is famous. Last night, we had dinner at Ajisen. I asked one of the staff if he had watched Crimewatch last week. He quickly replied "Yes!" before I pointed at Jiadong. Rofl.

SY - Hey there. Hmm, alright. But I think that it's more than enough to have a tagboard. You can comment in it. And about the Singapore Arts Festival, I didn't know that it was the second night. Lol. Oh yeah, who are you? :]

No comments: