Thursday, September 27, 2007

Umbrella Day!

Okay today I did something stupid to relieve stress...and it turned out to be something amusing and made many people smile.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Left to right: (Top) Fendy's, Aisyah's, Firza's, Yingmin's.
(Bottom) Soonhao's, Changtat's, Timothy's, Cynthia's.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At first I was playing with my umbrella during lessons. Then it was recess when I hooked it up. There were two more umbrellas on the floor so I hooked them up too. Cynthia started taking pictures. Lol she wanted her umbrella up and then I borrowed more umbrellas from my classmates and yes, that was it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^This was the outside view. Terina(3F) told me she was distracted by the umbrellas when she was having lessons in the opposite block.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My classmates were wonderful. They switched off the lights and flashed the umbrellas using three OHPs. By doing so, more people got attracted into the classroom. They were students from 3B-D.

Ms Low claimed that it was a good way to dry umbrellas. During Chinese, Mr Koh walked past and stared at the umbrellas for 3 seconds before he walked away.

Ha ha ha.

John, Tim, Wif and I are becoming retards. I will explain why next time.

Goodbye all. :)

No comments: