Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pasir Ris Beach Field Trip.

I'm waiting for people like Cynthia and Tiffany to upload the pictures so I can rip. I brought my camera but didn't take pictures.

Rofl. I'm supposed to be up at 5.30am this morning to send my brother off to Japan, but I just could not wake up.

Bon Voyage Brother! It will be cool if you can see this while you're in Japan. :D

Anyway yeah, back to the topic.

We had a great learning experience (the common phrase used for bullshitting in comments). The flaws of this field trip were activities on mud -_- and boredom.

Jamie was in my group. It was really cool because she agreed immediately after I asked her to join, and she's the only girl in my group.

Okay. Had fun with Jamie the creatures along the coast. We found earthworms, lobsters, crabs, shells, starfishes, octopus and sponge. The crabs were crappy. They can be as tiny as 2cm. And we had to use our hands because they can move very quickly.

After the first two hours of crap + suntan + fun, I died. My group members were looking for me and lol, they found me lying on the grass below two coconut trees with a signboard of 'Beware of falling coconuts' nearby.

Back in school at 7pm, it was dark. Very coincidentally, that morning Mdm Sarina shared with us some of her ghostly encounters in TK. I did feel the creep while walking along the dark corridors. Rofl. Took our stuff from Chemistry Lab and then walked to TKGS bus stop.

Met Hafiz, Zhafri, Jagdish and Adri over there. Nicholas and I left Shariff, and took 31 with Zhafri & co. Rofl. Frankly speaking, I was contented when they said that Mutt is original. And that my Simpsons lead, Scooby Doo solo, 5 Colours In Her Hair solo were outstanding and nice. That's really enough, because Rashid once said, "Soonhao, you're the world's best guitarist." (Sarcastically, of course.)

Rofl in addition to the praises, they said that my actions were entertaining. The pulling of hood, hugging and crapping around. That's cool, although I was super lame. And oh, Nicky's vocals were awesome as usual.

I'm glaaaad. Really glad.

Lunchtime showcase was crap. We don't consider that as a performance.

Today I had the first few touches of the "Slap & Pop" skill. Practised with my guitar, it supposed to be bass guitar btw.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of going to Pasir Ris Beach again. Lol yes, for fun. Beach activities (like what we did in the field trip) and playground-playing. Anyone? Indians like Suresh are most welcomed. My schoolmates too.

Phone me.

No comments: