Thursday, October 25, 2007

TK Bazaar.

Firstly, pakapakapakapak.

Rofl. I didn't participate much in the bazaar. I was in the auditorium all the time.

Mutt, 4th Chapter and Beautiful Frequency performed in the "Battle of the Bands". It wasn't really much of a battle, just performance.

We(Mutt) screwed up big time in the 8am slot. And crapped a lot in the 10am one. Rofl.

And by the way, that poser should shut up man. Seriously. We wanted to invite him on stage to have a guitar duet.

Anyway after performance, I had a jamming session with Haiqal and Azmi. Bits of Dani California, Can't Stop and Sweet Child O' Mine.

Back in class, Tiffany and Xinling buffed and painted my nails. I pasted a sticker onto one of my nails too. Lol. Thanks btw. (:

I think it's freaking cool that Haiqal can slap and pop. I wanna learn. >:]

Maybe we should have another combined session like today..

No comments: