Monday, January 01, 2007

First & foremost, Happy New Year everyone! =D

New Year's Eve was okay. Just that I missed out the fun of countdown and the beauty of fireworks. Hmm, I had a haircut in the afternoon, then had supper with my family until 12am when smses started to flood. Soonhao would like to thank his friends for the New Year greetings. :)

By the way it's 6.30am on the first day of the year. The first sunrise of 2007 is going to happen...

New Year's resolution: To be healthy and nice to everyone, including Suresh! =D

Hmm, a brand new year. Everything's new. There are a few wishes for 2007.

#1. I want to spend more time with my family members because I'm not a family guy in 2006. =/

#2. I hope to achieve my targets set for 2007, academic wise.

#3. I hope to make more friends in TK.

#4. I want to be a better guy.

#5. I want to save money.

Okay. The sun's up. It brightened my day! :D

Haiyah, I'm feeling damn unwell. Well I guess I need plenty of rest.

Goodbye. ^^

P.S. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...1. Happy New Year!" Seems fun, but I missed that.

No comments: