Sunday, January 21, 2007

Recently I feel a little insecure. I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't feel like doing what I should do.

Therefore I screwed up in competitions and trainings. TK's defeat might be caused by me. I have a whole pile of homework left undone on my table. I'm lacking of self-confidence and the ability to strive for what I want. Life seems to be so meaningless and I just want to move on as quickly as possible, or perhaps to give up.

Family members play great roles in our life. They accept what you are and cheer you up whenever you're down. Of course they'll be with you when you need their help. I didn't confront them anyway. I went shopping with them today. ^^ My parents bought me a Billabong T-Shirt and belt.

I love them, haha more than friends. Yes, I'm becoming a family guy. ^^

My schoolmates have been asking what Choices I'm taking.

#1. Inline-skating
#2. Fencing
#3. Jewellery Decoration.

Yeap, I don't know how to skate. And I envy those who can skate, especially at East Coast Park. Looking forward to it.

I thought I've made up my mind to revise at the end of the week. But I did not. Seems like I'm not catching up with life. In fact, I'm behind it.

Oh well, TK has a match with Pasir Ris Crest tomorrow. We should be able to win, without me screwing up.

See you around. ^^

P.S. Dream of elmo! & erm, Powerpuff Girls.

No comments: