Monday, January 22, 2007

Tanjong Katong Secondary School won Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School by 36 points. The final score was 57 to 21. Wah, impressive. ^^

Credits to Weilun & Nicholas mainly, and of course other teammates too.

I didn't play well today. Coach was shouting at me throughout the game. Wth. My morale got damn low and I couldn't perform to my fullest. At the end of the game he asked what happened to me, and that he's giving up on me. Actually it was after he came, and then my standard dropped. I can't perform in his presence. The pressure is there, you know.

Anyway he is a good coach and all my teammates agree with that. He conducts training efficiently. The tactics he taught us were great. & he's hilarious. He makes casual remarks like: "Cock-a-Nathan.", "Hard cock slap." & "Pussyfoul." Very vulgar, yet interesting. ^^

Aww, new homework adds on to the pile.

Three more tests to be taken.

Two more matches to compete.

One more time to say, "Fuck it, I don't care."


See you around.

No comments: