Sunday, February 11, 2007

9th February the big day! =D

I would like to thank those who wished me.

They are(not in order):
My family members, Mr Lee(our principal), Miss Wong, Genevieve, Sean, Clement, Nigel, Firza, Andrea, Denise, Cheryl Lee, Joan, Huimin, Jinyi, Gwen, Yingmin, Alison, Rico, Weirong, Joshua, Jared, Richny, Justin, Ashley, Yaozhong, Peixiang, Joel, Melvin, Nicky, Jovin, Shaun, Weiquan, Ruizi, Jiadong, Astrid, Timothy, Bolor, Daniel, Kenny, Jestin, John, Shariff, Tate, Mark, Ziwen, Nicholas Zhang, Xuanzheng, Indra, Fiona, Yiyan, Felix, Glenn, Jingjia, Zahran, Changtat, Yingtai, Emelynn, Marcus, Nicholas, Weilun, Sky, Fangning, Wenxin, Gerald, Sharon, Yarthet, Azri, Tinghui, Geraldine, Ruby, Indah, Wynne, Sixuan, Boonmay, Chenghao, Elisha, Cheryl Lim, Traxie, Wanzhen, Abygail, Justina, some 2F'06 boys, and a few basketball noobs. :D

About 90 of them, thanks many many many ah. =D

Oh yes, the presents.
Erm, an Elmo softtoy from Astrid. =D
A boxer cum massager from Ashley.
An Adidas shoebag from my brother.
A keychain from Denise.
And an anonymous gift.

And erm the celebrations.
After school, Nicky, Jiadong, Jovin, Xuanzheng and I had lunch at Ajisen.
Back at home, my parents brought me to a restaurant for dinner.

I'm glad that I survived my birthday, as in the birthday bashes/taupoks/flagpoles/bakuas/groin-rubbing-trees, etc.

But I heard they're postponing it to Monday, which is tomorrow. God, wish me luck.

Oh well... Eh, sorry for the lack of updates. I can't sign into Blogger as I changed it to new Blogger. Damn it.

Okay, see you! =D

No comments: