Sunday, May 06, 2007

Blink, everyone!

Okay, today was in a 'festive' mood.

I went to town, together with my brother, two sisters and my guardian.

We had ice-cream treats at Häagen-Dazs, Centrepoint. ^^

Then we walked to Takashimaya. My sibilings shopped. & I ate two Yakitori Set Meals for dinner. It can last me for the next 18 hours, I supposed.

Next, we took neoprints at Heeren. Now, all of you (girls) can believe that Soonhao does take neoprints. (I myself also think that neoprints don't go with Soonhao. But whatever.)

Lol. Like I said, I'm in a non-exam mood, totally.

& I'm like celebrating Mid Year Examinations. ^^

What's more? JAMMING TOMORROW.

I'm so gonna practise my drum solo, muahahahaha.

(I will record it and upload here, for ear pleasure. I promise.)

Terms & conditions apply:- If I can play professionally.

Wokay, enough of it. Tomorrow's A Maths Paper 2. I hope I can get an A1 for it. So wish me luck. I'm gonna study A Maths now.

Tag Replies:
Nil, You know what. I'm starting to give up on knowing your name.
Junhui, OH TAUPOK! Hello beancurb. =D Sorry lah, I don't know your name.
Astrid, Oh my god. A precious compliment from the straight-forward Astrid. Thanks! HAHAHAHA. -__-"

No comments: